Bumper Sticker Religion
Sayings from real t-shirts and bumper stickers (most of them are taken from the articles posted at EssayWritingStore.com):
- The one who dies with the most toys, still dies.
- I'm not driving He is, talk to Him.
- Focus on your own damn family.
- St. Jude Pray for me. I drive Cerillos1 Road.
- Follow your Bliss
- My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter
- God will take care of you (one way or another)
- Jesus Is Bored
- Heaven Doesn't Want Me
Hell is Afraid I'll Take Over
- Jesus is coming, and boy is he pissed
- Jesus is coming--look busy!
- On a Wisconsin auto:
Honk if you love cheeses.
- HONK if anything falls off
- My other car is a broom
- Fundamentalism stops a thinking child
- Your Kid's an Honor Student, but you are a moron
- My Kid beat up your Honor Student
- I'm not deaf, I'm just ignoring you
- Don't blame me, I voted for me
- Visualize Whirled Peas
- Visualize your turn signals
- UFO's are real (the Air Force doesn't exist)
- I Love Cats. They taste like chicken
- I gave up sex, drinking and gambling.
It was the worst 10 minutes of my life.
- I want to die in my sleep like my grandpa,
not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
- If we stop voting, will they go away?
- I can't go to work today.
The voices said, stay home and clean the guns
- Keep honking – I’m re-loading
- Obviate obfuscation
- Clinton Sucks, but he didn't inhale
- Piss off a Liberal, buy a gun
- You can have my gun, lead first
- Rush is Reich
- I accelerate for Attorneys
If you have a favorite of your own, e-mail me.
1) I've driven Cerillos road (in Santa Fe, New Mexico) and didn't find it unusually bad.
[ Home | t.r.m Articles]